Monday, June 27, 2016

Friday Jokes 6-25


Blog Prompt: Tell me a joke. The one who gets me to laugh the hardest will get their favorite candy!


In a cemetery there is large pecan tree and two young boys are hidden under it dividing up the nuts on the ground.Some have rolled over by the fence. An older boy is walking past and he hears voices saying "one for you, one for me. one for you, one for me." He runs to find help and comes across an elderly man and says "Come quick, I heard the Devil and the Lord dividing up souls in the cemetery!" So although he is skeptical he goes with the boy to see. As they are standing at the fence trying to get a glimpse, the old man did indeed hear "One for me, one for you." Then the voice said "Now let's just get those nuts by the fence and we'll be done." 
They say the elderly man outran the boy in a half mile. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Benita! So your joke was the best, but I have no idea what your favorite candy is. Can you please email me at whitetyger97@gmail.com to let me know so I can get it for you before camp tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete